JUNIOR FIXTURES 2021
Clubhouse: Will be open from 5pm for food and refreshments.
Fixtures: Please click on the respective link below to view fixtures. These may be subject to change throughout the event, so we recommend you check back weekly and do not print the fixtures off.
IMPORTANT NOTE: With both front and back fields in use for this combined Junior and Senior event, please note that there is an overflow carpark, at the Hockey stadium end of the Southern oval. Access via Fuchsia Place.
If you spot any errors or omissions, please email details to Marc Manning email@example.com
If you are unable to attend a fixture please notify the Event Coordinator as soon as possible.
Event Coordinator: TBA email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pitch Layout and fixtures will be available below, immediately prior to the event start.
Fixtures and pitch layout will be posted on the changing room wall outside the roller door to help you find your way each week.
- PP/yr1 and Yr2/Yr3 Please arrive with sufficient time to help put the goals out. (one goal per team)
- Yr6/7 Please bring one goal per team back to the store room at the end of your game.
Helpful notes and etiquette
- Players: Are there to enjoy the world game and develop at their own pace. Please help to keep it a safe and happy environment for our juniors to grow into the best sports people that they can.
- Strictly No Boots Allowed.
- Referees: Are juniors gaining experience of the game from a different perspective. For many this is the starting point to learn a new skill. Please help to encourage them and respect them. Any constructive comments, concerns or discrepancies may be brought to the attention of a Junior Committee member or the event coordinators at the end of the game only.
- RUBBISH: Please be considerate to following teams and remove any rubbish, including spent drink bottles when you leave the field.
- Lost Property: any personal items left on the field will be secured in the store room and will be available the following week.
- Spectators: Given the close proximity of pitches, please be considerate and position yourselves as far back from the touch line as possible so that you do not impede on the game.
Please do not stand behind goals for your own safety and to avoid distraction to players.
Any bicycles, scooters or other items that could cause potential injury to players, must be placed at least 5 meters from the edge of any pitch.
- Smoking and Alcohol are not permitted in the playing areas. Alcohol may only be consumed in the licensed area of the clubhouse, (No BYO)
MCFC would like to thank you for your cooperation and support and wish you another spectacular year of the Summer 5s