SENIOR FIXTURES 2020
Clubhouse: Will be open from 5pm for food and refreshments.
Please click on the respective link below to view fixtures. These may be subject to change throughout the event, so we recommend you check back weekly and do not print the fixtures off.
If you spot any errors or omissions, please email details to Marc Manning firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to attend a fixture please notify the Event Coordinator as soon as possible.
Event Coordinator: Bev Campbell Mobile: 0413057238 email: email@example.com
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING FIXTURES–Please check your kick off times carefully each week as they may not always be the same.
- Fixtures and pitch layout will be posted on the changing room wall outside the roller door to help you find your way each week.
· 18:00 Please arrive with sufficient time to help put the goals out. (one goal per team)
· 18:50 Please bring one goal per team back to the store room at the end of your game.
Helpful notes and etiquette
- Players: Strictly No Boots Allowed
- RUBBISH: Please be considerate to following teams and remove any rubbish, including spent drink bottles when you leave the field.
- Lost Property: any personal items left on the field will be secured in the roller door and will be available the following week.
- Spectators: Given the close proximity of pitches, please be considerate and position yourselves as far back from the touch line as possible so that you do not impede on the game.
Please do not stand behind goals for your own safety and to avoid the distraction to players.
Any bicycles, scooters or other items that could cause potential injury to players, must be placed at least 5 metres from the edge of any pitch.
- Smoking and Alcohol are not permitted in the playing areas. Alcohol may only be consumed in the licensed area of the clubhouse, (No BYO)
MCFC would like to thank you for your cooperation and support and wish you another spectacular year of the Summer 5s